TradeshowDisplayPros.com will be awarding a $500 academic scholarship to one qualified student pursuing a marketing or design career. Submissions for the 2015 Trade Show Display Pros Scholarship are being accepted right now!
We will select one amazing student who provides the best trade show display design. All entries must be submitted no later than August 31, 2015.
The design specifications are as follows:
- The design can be created to fit either a vertical or horizontal space, as trade show displays come in all shapes and sizes. A display can be selected from our site and the template for that display can be used as the framework for the design.
- A vector format design is ideal, but Photoshop or other bitmap formats will be accepted and should be minimum of 100 dpi at actual size.
- Any images or other support files must be embedded or included, and fonts should be converted to outlines or included as well.
- Files should be in a graphics format such as .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpg, .tif, or .psd. Layouts in InDesign and QuarkXPress are also acceptable and must include support files and fonts.
- Files can be in RGB or CMYK.
If designing in a program that won't allow the file to be created at full size, it can be done at half size and double the resolution. Designs can be as generic or specific to an industry as you would like. They will be judged on creativity, commercial appeal, and effectiveness as an advertising piece.
Please follow the steps below to be considered for the 2015 Trade Show Display Pros scholarship.
- Visit the Trade Show Display Pros Facebook Page and give us a like.
- Submit your design and supporting documents on the TradeShowDisplayPros Facebook timeline. Encourage your friends to "Like" your submission! Or, if your file is too large upload it here:
- Send a private Facebook message to TradeShowDisplayPros with your name, your declared field of study and the institution you are attending as a student. Please submit your personal contact information as well.
The winner will be notified through a private Facebook message and after verifying the winner’s identity, the scholarship will be sent directly to the selected winner.
Here’s the details:
- The scholarship winner will be decided by Tradeshow Display Pros.
- The winner will be announced on the Trade Show Display Pros Facebook Page and our Blog.
- The expected announcement date is September 7, 2015, and the scholarship funds will be dispersed pending confirmation of enrollment.
- These rules apply to all entrants:
- You must be actively pursuing a degree or certification in art, graphic design, marketing, or any other related field.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- All entries must be submitted no later than August 31, 2015.
- There will be one scholarship award per person per calendar year. You may participate in multiple scholarships, if you have not won a competition in the current calendar year.
- Submitted designs become property of Tradeshow Display Pros and cannot be reproduced or reused. The image could be used in future marketing campaigns held by the company.
Good luck to all of you! And we’re looking forward to seeing the creative entries heading our way!Trade Show Display Pros Scholarship
9645 South 600 West
Sandy, Utah 84070-1264